Saturday, August 19, 2017

Slooooooooow Hobby Week

Not too much to report this time around. I managed to get done a squad of Space Marine Assault Terminators that I had hanging around. I had originally ordered a box of Ork Boyz on Amazon and these came instead(?). Rather than going through the return process, I just socked them away for the future. I guess that future is now and I can use these guys to wham on enemy tanks.

I've always been more of a Thunder Hammer and Stormshield man, than a Lightning Claw guy. I guess
I just don't need to see Wolverine in Spaaaaaace.
I love that the teleport homing beacon is part of this kit.
A Space Marine army just isn't a real army unless you make it out of stuff you just have lying around, I guess. So now my Imperial Fists are legit. I think I'm going to start looking at adding  tank as the next step in this army to bring it to 75ish Power Levels.

Cheers!

1 comment: