Sunday, October 15, 2017

Imperial Fists' Contemptor Dread Done!

Whew! I finished up the Contemptor dreadnought that I got from Forge World this week. I think this puts a pin in my Imperial Fists for a little while. I'll try and get a group shot together soon, but in the meantime here is Tribune Aramas in all his glory.

He's coming atcha!
Head and Chest detail.
I'm hoping the firepower of a twin lascannon will help with enemy tanks.
A view of the engine block.
Detail shot from the left side.

Cheers!



1 comment:

  1. Hey There !
    My name is Joshua Stawiarski Co - Editor Of TalkWargaming.com

    Sorry if this sounds like spam, I just wanted to drop a message here say thanks for all of your years in supporting the community and hope it can also continue far into the future.

    Right now we are fighting the battle of looking for other content creators for our website but our reach doesn’t go as far we’d like.  We are wondering if you want to help us transform TWG with great pieces of work. We will provide as much value as we can to you, if you decide to take part, and to build a long-term working relationship.

    Here Is A Link To Explain In More Detail:
    http://www.talkwargaming.com/2017/10/content-creators-wanted.html

    Looking forward to hearing from you,
    Sincerely,
    Co - Editor Of talkwargaming.com

    Contact Me Here:
    editortalkwargaming@gmail.com

    Sorry If You May Get This Message Twice.

    ReplyDelete