Sunday, May 6, 2018

The Keys to the Kingdom

This past Friday I embarked on publishing an ebook and I thought I'd shill it here for anyone who wants more info or hasn't seen me blathering on about it on Facebook or Twitter or all over. Its called "The Keys to the Kingdom" and is available here from DriveThruRPG. The Keys to the Kingdom is 75 pages of fantasy art, character descriptions, and a campaign setting that I've developed from sketches for the past three years or so. It includes 40+ character descriptions with illustrations, 10 one-page adventures that can be adapted to any fantasy rpg system, and a light role-playing game system evocative of classic games. All for $12! Which is a low, low price for some and inexplicably expensive for others, I guess.

The cover.

Here are a few sample pages:

Each character has a name and brief bio, so they can be easily used as NPCs or character
inspiration in almost any fantasy setting.
Everything from Halflings to Dwarves to Elves and Men are covered.
Three pages of RPG material are included. I've ran a game for nearly a year on these rules and they
totally work! Great for introducing newbies to role-playing games and awesome for old vets who
don't want to obsess over a new rules set.
Plus, it includes ten adventures that can be run in ANY fantasy game system! I know, WOW right?!

So if you're interested, why not take the plunge? Or just pass it along to someone who you think might be into these kind of shenanigans! Or don't do anything at all. I don't tell you how to live your life…

Cheers!








No comments:

Post a Comment