Sunday, May 20, 2018

Never Mind the Maneuvers, Just Go Straight At 'Em!

The full might of Barak O-Bomb-Ya on display.

I've finished the first 1,000 points of of my Kharadron Overlord army for Age of Sigmar. I've got the next 500 points planned out, but first I want to try and get some games in! This force has been a ton of fun to paint and I'm chuffed with how it all turned out. 

I spent an hour or two each night for the last week working on my Frigate, and I'm really pleased with end results. The army feels super cohesive and now its just a matter of adding to it slowly, using the same techniques.

The Orca (because of course that's what I named it!) in all its glory. Once again I ended up using
a metal rod in place of the flying stand, and I'm really glad I did. It not only adds sturdiness to the model,
but let me gain some nice height as well. 
Its a lonely existence navigating through the Aether!
The runes and ship name were done with home-made decals. 
"Hooper drives the boat, Chief…"
"Once I caught a fifteen- footer offa Montauk. Took two barrels to bring him up!"
"Full Ahead. I can go full ahead. Why don't you come down here and chum some
of this shit?"

As you can tell, this army is worth playing for the Jaws quotes alone! I'm super excited for it to hit the table-top. Wish me luck!

Cheers!












1 comment: